- What are Infinity roses?
All of our Infinity roses are real roses that have been cut at the right time and undergone a special treatment to expand the natural roses life span at its most peek blooming stage. Our luxury boxed roses make an every lasting impression to any room, for any reason.
- Do Infinity roses really last a year?
- Are all your roses real?
Yes, all of our Infinity Roses are real roses that last a year and have been treated to expand there natural life span. Our Forever Flowers are handmade silk/artificial flowers. These come in a range of roses, peonies, orchids and hydrangeas.
- How do Infinity roses last a year?
- What collections and box sizes are there?
- Which designs do you offer?
- How many roses are in each box?
Depending on the individual head size of the roses and shape of the boxes, we work with the following quantities:
Mini: 1 rose
Small: 4 roses
Medium: 12 - 15 roses
Large: 45 - 50 roses
Magnum: 150+ roses
We make sure there are no large gaps when creating our floral arrangements and fill the box accordingly.
- Can i take the flowers out of the box?
No! For the best appearance of the roses, we highly recommend not taking the roses out of there box. They are happy there and they are designed and arranged to stay in the box for the entire life span of the floral display. During the creation of the floral arrangement, each rose is carefully placed in a way that shows great attention to detail within the box. Removing these rose will damage and ruin the floral display.
- How do I maintain my Arrangements?
For detailed care instructions please click here Product Care
- Can i add a greeting card message?
Yes. You can enter a personalized message into the text field provided.
- How do I place an order?
1. Choose your desired box shape, colour, size, and design.
2. Add the product to your shopping cart.
3. If you do not wish to add any further arrangements to your shopping cart, go to the checkout section and follow the given instructions.
4. Add a greeting card message if you wish to include a personal note or leave it blank if you'd like to write this yourself.
5. Specify your shipping date and choose your payment method.
6.Finally, confirm your purchase.
- What happens after I have confirmed my order?
An automated order confirmation will be sent to your registered email address within a few minutes. If you have not received an email from us, please check your spam folder.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number and invoice.
- Can I change my order?
- How can I track my shipment?
- What happens in case of theft or accidental damage?
- How can I have my order sent to a delivery address different from the invoice address?
Simply enter the desired delivery address. We will ship your order to this address while you receive the invoice yourself.
- Does the receiver get an invoice?
No invoice is sent with any order.